Thursday, October 16, 2008

Colon Cleanse Drink - Improve Health, Lose Weight

Stuff that has been defense for years and years and won't go away on its own. It causes you have to less than optimal digestion, high blood pressure, heart problems, low energy and low metabolism, and can even cause cancer. If your overweight its even worse, but even if your not an herbal colon cleanse drink will do you a world of good.

Its a fact that having this funk in your intestines is causing you health problems, everyone has it to an extent. You may be a very healthy person and have very little, but it is still a toxin and it is poisoning your body. In fact if you have a lot of this funk and you are overweight then this is helping to KEEP you overweight, because it slows your metabolism and digestion, and keeps your body from properly separating the nutrients and waste from the food you eat, and because of your slowed metabolism exercise has less effect for you than somebody with a clean system.
As I said, even if you aren't overweight, you have toxins in your body. Remember I said the average person has over ten pounds of this stuff, I didn't say an overweight person. My friend was the one who turned me on to this and he lost 15 pounds in the first week. He was not overweight by any means, but now he is at the exact weight he is supposed to be for his height. When I started using it I lost ten pounds in a week, but I am not as big as my friend.

When you use this drink as directed within just one week you should lose the majority of the funk in your system. Your metabolism will speed up, meaning that if you are overweight, it doesn't matter so much anymore what you eat because it burns off faster, digests faster, and exercise has more effect for you